Hi, I got a pair of Global SIM Cards and I'd like to deactivate one. Any Admins here that can help?

BearShinnBearShinn Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I got two of them and I'd like to keep the one ending in ICCID # 4327 on my account. However, I'd like to have the one ending in ICCID # 3733 deactivated from my account so it can be reactivated under [email protected] Any Admins here who can help me out?

Answers

• BearShinnBearShinn Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Oops, they've added a whole category for device transfers in the "Services" section of the Forums.... ^_^
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a user and not employed by FP, so I can try to help.
    You have 2 accounts in your homepage, top right where your name is, you can switch devices, make sure you chose the right one
    Then top left next to 'home' is 'my account' click account settings, this is your profile page, and at the bottom in blue 'deactivate device'.
    I never did this, I just downgraded my plan, both voice and global, to free because FP might charge to reactivate.

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BearShinn
    Hope all is well, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop