**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to transfer service from broken phone to new phone

TaroTaro Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, My LG Optimus F7 broke and I need to transfer my service to my new LG G2 phone. Who can I contact to help me transfer service? Thank you, Maki

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taro said:

Hi, My LG Optimus F7 broke and I need to transfer my service to my new LG G2 phone. Who can I contact to help me transfer service? Thank you, Maki

@Taro,
    May I ask if the LG G2 is a FreedomPop Branded phone, or activated using FreedomPops, BYOD Program. Once you have the device activate under a new email account, if BYOD or if the device is FreedomPop brand, I can get you going on a transfer. You can also get your account transfered, if the device is unlocked GSM capable and you have a FreedomPop GSM sim activated under a new email. Currently those are the only ways to have a phone transfered. FreedomPop only has the ability to manually transfer FreedomPop Branded phones. All other phones will require activation under BYOD, or a Sim account to use in the unlocked GSM phone.

Hope all is well,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop