**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

'No data connection' and can't make calls.

David WescottDavid Wescott Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
First: the support site isn't allowing logins and the password reset isn't sending the emails.

Second: For a week or more now I've been getting 'no data connection', when I do have one. I can send and receive texts, I can read websites and email, I can see videos on youtube, and I can even receive and listen to the voicemails for people who have been trying to contact me. But 90% of the time when I try to make a call, or call my phone from another phone, I get 'no data connection'.

I've already posted this in the 'mobile phone service' forum with no response in more than a week, other than someone else having the same problem. I've tried the diagnostic app, it reset a bunch of stuff and rebooted the phone a couple of times, no change. I've tried to log into the support site but the login just bounces and the password reset doesn't send the emails with the link.

Can someone PLEASE fix this?

Comments

• David WescottDavid Wescott Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    And now it's doing it with text messages too. Joy.
  • David WescottDavid Wescott Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the 'cyber monday/week' stuff, I guess, but if you won't help me get it working with what I've got, why would I want to buy something else to have not work?