How can I downgrade my SIM account to true free?

jjump2002jjump2002 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

Just activated my FP SIM card successfully and noticed I got 200min, 500sms, but in opposed to having 200MB of data, it shows 1.2GB of data. What is the 1GB extra data coming from? Can I downgrade it back to the free plan?

Thank you

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    jjump2002 said:

Hi,

Just activated my FP SIM card successfully and noticed I got 200min, 500sms, but in opposed to having 200MB of data, it shows 1.2GB of data. What is the 1GB extra data coming from? Can I downgrade it back to the free plan?

Thank you

@jjump2002
    Here is a Post I wrote on the FreedomPop Forum that has Great Step-by-Step instructions on downgrading your account to the Basic Free Plan, or 100% Free. This has how to downgrade regular Plans, and how to downgrade the VAS Service Plans (Value Added Service, that get missed on occasion). It also has how to turn Auto top up off-

http://bit.ly/fpdowngrade

The Free Plan is the default plan when downgrading your account. There is no other way to pick this plan. Once downgraded, you will be on the Free Plan by default. This also has how to verify, and how to add Freedom Friends for an Extra 500mbs Free each month.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop