**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

*(FreedomPop Premium Plus)*Have not been receiving Visual Voicemail for about 5 days maybe longer.!!

tsajn ktsajn k Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
Visual Voicemail: V20.01.46.1012
Called and spoke with support 11/11/2016 @ 15:40 about problem below, told me to clear cashe, clear data, uninstall updates, then reinstall.
Same problem, see below.

Need another way to listen to voicemail if not through my phone.

I have called myself and left 4 voice messages and only got 2 of them in 3 days.

Have talked to 4 of my clients, they also have left voice mails, that I have not received.

Can we not sent emails for support anymore.

INTERNET CONNECTION THRU PC
FreedomPop Support Home Page broken?? No email support!
Will not allow to submit a ticket. - Will not accept FreedomPop email and/or password.

CONNECTION THRU PHONE SGIII
MyFreedomPop App - Support section - "We are here for you 24/7 - Contact Us!" Tap envelope, then it asks for Log in; email address & password, then continues to roll to log in again, and again, no acceptance.

Someone, please research and get in touch with me to resolve voicemail issue.

Thanks.
Kiely

Answers

• Brian TackBrian Tack Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    I have similar prob
  • jmkjmk Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    [Eurgh - just typed detailed query, which subsequently disappeared as soon as I pressed 'post comment' - now typing and copy-pasting from a text document in case it does it again. I was already irritated as it was!!]

I got freedompop’s premium plan 10 days ago. Since then I’ve added visual voicemail and have had my number (successfully) ported in to freedom pop from my old service provider.

I have recorded and uploaded a personalised voicemail message via the voicemail app.

However, when i call my phone to test voicemail, i get a pre-recorded message, which states my original freedompop number. When i leave a message, no matter how many times I sync or check for new voicemails, no voicemails turn up on my phone.

I have also tried doing a hard reset on my phone, logging out and back in to my freedompop account, to no avail.

Please could anyone who knows or any support staff get in touch to explain what is going on and how to fix it.

Many thanks.
  • jmkjmk Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    ha! - just realised after second posting that comment needs to be approved before posting - missed the tiny notification box after posting my first comment. I suppose that's something, at least.