I cannot acceasas my account and AI neede to change my plan or I will lose my phone.

lwruthlwruth Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up. I got the phone with &39+ worth of trials. I never received a welcome email. I received the phone. I had problems with the order and contacted FP (freedomPop) on the contact page through an AOL email. They responded back and let me know that the order associated with that email ws going through. I received the phone. I did not receive a welcome email.

Later, with over a week till my trials expire and I get charged for all those extras I don't need - I wanted the freebie service with the $7.99 premium add on - I log in to change my services.

The log in does not recognize the combination of user name and password. I click the forgot password link and use the AOL address I started the order with and that I had received email from FP with but received nothing in return. Over the next couple days I sent a couple more (5) from different browsers (edge, IE, Firefox, Chrome) and still no response.. I hit reply on one of the emails sent me in the past and tried o explain the situation,

No response.

I found an ap on the phone. This let me in to my account! Yeah!!

Except when I tried to change services, it asked me for a password and did not recognize he password I used when I signed up so no change. And it logged me out. I tried to log in and now it does not recognize my email account. I phoned an 800 number I found for premium services and I received, after using my Aol email entry at their request, a 204 error, whatever that means.

Now, a week has passed. I cannot access my account, The amount comes due in two days> I cannot pay it in full so I will probably lose my phone, have an overdraft fee of $35 dollars charged and who knows what else?

Why does FreedomPop not respond and help me? It feels like they are just trying to force me to pay for services I will never use (I used 86.3 mb of data this month, made 1 phone call and received one text when I set up my Google account to work with the phone). Anybody?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    lwruth said:

I signed up. I got the phone with &39+ worth of trials. I never received a welcome email. I received the phone. I had problems with the order and contacted FP (freedomPop) on the contact page through an AOL email. They responded back and let me know that the order associated with that email ws going through. I received the phone. I did not receive a welcome email.

Later, with over a week till my trials expire and I get charged for all those extras I don't need - I wanted the freebie service with the $7.99 premium add on - I log in to change my services.

The log in does not recognize the combination of user name and password. I click the forgot password link and use the AOL address I started the order with and that I had received email from FP with but received nothing in return. Over the next couple days I sent a couple more (5) from different browsers (edge, IE, Firefox, Chrome) and still no response.. I hit reply on one of the emails sent me in the past and tried o explain the situation,

No response.

I found an ap on the phone. This let me in to my account! Yeah!!

Except when I tried to change services, it asked me for a password and did not recognize he password I used when I signed up so no change. And it logged me out. I tried to log in and now it does not recognize my email account. I phoned an 800 number I found for premium services and I received, after using my Aol email entry at their request, a 204 error, whatever that means.

Now, a week has passed. I cannot access my account, The amount comes due in two days> I cannot pay it in full so I will probably lose my phone, have an overdraft fee of $35 dollars charged and who knows what else?

Why does FreedomPop not respond and help me? It feels like they are just trying to force me to pay for services I will never use (I used 86.3 mb of data this month, made 1 phone call and received one text when I set up my Google account to work with the phone). Anybody?

@lwruth
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop