**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Samsung Victory phone not working unable to make or receive calls.

hippoatlarge@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
My boyfriend's phone was working well without this be active, but since my boyfriend hit this button, the phone has been unable to make calls and receive calls from and his phone. Every # dialed gets the message that the number is wrong and to check and dial again. Why? It was working well before without this being active, now this does not work. I have done the PRL update, uninstalled and reinstalled the message app and still does not work. It only works with wifi but when I am on a bus or some where that does not have wifi it does not work.

I am thinking that this phone may need a factory reset, and they have not helped me in this regard at all.

Thanks.
Linda

Answers

• Alex ShawAlex Shaw Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Have you tried reentering the APN on the phone to make sure it is connected with FreedomPop's APN?
    Alex Shaw