**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

freedompop messaging phone/sim app won't install on my SIM tablet

kachoiekachoie Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Got the freedompop sim card, inserted it into unlocked android Samsung tmobile tablet, changed apn: 4g data works great.

BUT when I try to install messaging phone/sim app, I received an error. I have tried downloading from several different sources/versions , but it just won't install. It downloads fine, I have allowed unkown source. Play store gives me the 505error during installation.

The installation went fine on my unlocked phone, but not on my tablet.
Would love to use my tablet as a phone if this app would installs.
Help pls, thx

Comments

• Douglas LawrenceDouglas Lawrence Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having a similar problem. I recently purchased a No.1 D6 smartwatch. The watch recognizes the sim card, and I can set the APN accordingly. I get the following msg when I try to install the freedompop messaging app:

Can't install app

"Freedompop Messaging Phone/SIM" can't be installed. Try again, and if the problem continues, get hekp troubleshooting (Error code: -504)

Can anyone help? Thks

• sokhapkinsokhapkin Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Uninstall another SIP client (like csipsimple). It doesn't co-exists with freedompop app.
    Uninstall another SIP client (like csipsimple) from the tablet. It can't co-exist with FP app.
    Uninstall another SIP client (like csipsimple) from the tablet. It can't co-exist with FP app.
  • sticker592sticker592 Posts: 3Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    sokhapkin Thank you! I had the generic freedompop app installed and got error 910 or something that prevented me from installing the freedompop sim/messaging app.
This discussion has been closed.