**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

App shows "Your account has been suspended"

tim102289tim102289 Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
Anywhere that I log in to check my account online, there is a thin red bar with no text or information, and no indication that anything is wrong with my account other than this thin red bar.

However, if I log in to the MyFreedomPop app on my phone, there is a message at the top that says "Your account has been suspended". I have no idea why my account was suspended, I still have 92MBs of data remaining, and have 200 minutes and 498/500 texts left. This same issue happened in July with absolutely no warning and no reason for my account to be suspended. At the time they said I was over my data, which upon technical support checking, that was indeed not true at all and they reinstated my account. This is a huge hassle and very frustrating as I rely on this service as my only phone, and to have it shut off with no warning, without reason, and without me even knowing about it is uncalled for. FreedomPop should at the very least send the user an email stating that their account has been suspended and why.

If someone could please fix this it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim102289 said:

Anywhere that I log in to check my account online, there is a thin red bar with no text or information, and no indication that anything is wrong with my account other than this thin red bar.

However, if I log in to the MyFreedomPop app on my phone, there is a message at the top that says "Your account has been suspended". I have no idea why my account was suspended, I still have 92MBs of data remaining, and have 200 minutes and 498/500 texts left. This same issue happened in July with absolutely no warning and no reason for my account to be suspended. At the time they said I was over my data, which upon technical support checking, that was indeed not true at all and they reinstated my account. This is a huge hassle and very frustrating as I rely on this service as my only phone, and to have it shut off with no warning, without reason, and without me even knowing about it is uncalled for. FreedomPop should at the very least send the user an email stating that their account has been suspended and why.

If someone could please fix this it would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• rchildersrchilders Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Did this get resolved? I used all my data but upgraded and still nothing?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    rchilders said:

Did this get resolved? I used all my data but upgraded and still nothing?

"rchilders"
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

This discussion has been closed.