FreedomShop: Best Prices on Used Cellphones and More, Everyday!

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 162 admin
edited December 2016 in News and Updates #1

We would like to introduce to you our new FreedomShop where you can take advantage of great low prices everyday at anytime! Cheap Phones for Sale, Up to 70% Off - FreedomShop. This is your spot to enjoy a variety of LTE Smartphones, LTE Mobile Hotspots, Global SIM Cards and more! Check out the awesome articles below to learn more about FreedomShop!

Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• tbjctbjc Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Might want to consider showing remaining stock or removing listings when sold out. Maybe its the season but most lower price items shown - are sold out.
    tc
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,327FreedomPop Master admin
    tbjc said:

Might want to consider showing remaining stock or removing listings when sold out. Maybe its the season but most lower price items shown - are sold out.
    tc

Thanks for the feedback! B)
  • MTSillybearMTSillybear Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie

i like the new design of the Shop but some people are right should show total in stock and/or Sold out
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 2,468FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is now two radio buttons:
    [ ] All phones
    [ ] In stock Only

I used this to reduce the (GSM) phones from 30 to 3. However one of the three you click to start ordering and the page offering to select the plan is EMPTY of plans. Clicking NEXT does nothing. The other two show plans to select and continue to work beyond.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, & 803S
  • David DahlDavid Dahl Posts: 83FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    The prices seem higher on everything than it used to be. I was going to buy a replacement phone but can't afford FP anymore. :s I'll check back frequently