**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Multiple SIMs on same account, need to separate them to different email

rkwebrkweb Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Purchased FreedomPop 3in1 Global SIM cards for my individual family and all of them the SIMs are placed under same account. I was told I could change the email addresses later.
I have been trying to get them to three separate accounts.
I searched the forum for help and I see people with this issue was resolved after few support tickets.

@njfulwider5 - I see you have helped out sending PM. Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• perdakotperdakot Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
    +1
  • cparkecparke Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
    With other FreedomPop devices (Sprint-based), the process is to ask the customer service to deactivate and release the device and cancel the account. Then you can re-activate the same device on another account and transfer the phone number, etc.

With GSM, however, usually once a SIM card is deactivated and taken off the network, it is usually not possible to re-activate them in this way. So not sure how well that procedure will work with the Global SIM.