**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop app landscape keyboard orientation for iPhone

EL AngelEL Angel Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have noticed that for quite a few years FreedomPop users have been asking the developers of the Talk and Text Messaging App to allow them to use the Native Dialer and the Native Text Messaging App that is on their device which is a whole lot better and easier to use than the FreedomPop app. Does Customer Support or the Developers ever read this forum? It doesn't seem like they do, other wise they would realize that an update to the service or the app is desperately needed. FreedomPop, you ask for suggestions from your users on how you can make your service better, but it appears like you prefer to turn a blind eye to many of these requests. I know nothing about app development, but is it really that difficult to re-program or re-do your text messaging app so that it can at least be used in landscape mode when typing?? So my request/wish for this Christmas is please allow the keyboard on the app to be used in landscape mode on iPhone iOS 9, if not by Christmas, then New Years Eve, lol. Thanks.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    EL Angel said:

I have noticed that for quite a few years FreedomPop users have been asking the developers of the Talk and Text Messaging App to allow them to use the Native Dialer and the Native Text Messaging App that is on their device which is a whole lot better and easier to use than the FreedomPop app. Does Customer Support or the Developers ever read this forum? It doesn't seem like they do, other wise they would realize that an update to the service or the app is desperately needed. FreedomPop, you ask for suggestions from your users on how you can make your service better, but it appears like you prefer to turn a blind eye to many of these requests. I know nothing about app development, but is it really that difficult to re-program or re-do your text messaging app so that it can at least be used in landscape mode when typing?? So my request/wish for this Christmas is please allow the keyboard on the app to be used in landscape mode on iPhone iOS 9, if not by Christmas, then New Years Eve, lol. Thanks.

@EL Angel

These guys surf the forums, Twitter, SD, FaceBook and the Day to Day tickets pretty frequently. They keep there eyes open for post and suggestion pretty often. Here is one of the post created just for suggestions like this(Noticed you messaged)-

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/15512/feature-suggestions#latest

and

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/14632/product-suggestions#latest

FreedomPop is still a small company, and those Dev Guys are always improving. You should have seen both the Android App and the Iphone app, a little under 2 years ago. They have come a long long way since than.

Keep the suggestion coming in, I can promise you those guys are watching and they do take in account suggestion we make. :)

Hope all is well,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• redtailredtail Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Landscape needed for texting: It seems this has been an issue for 3 years or so. My wife and I are considering switching to FP, but we HAVE to have landscape texting. If an issue like this cannot be resolved in 3 years, we will sure be re-thinking our switching. A resolution goal should have been set by now. Any date??