How do I cancel my order?

KikklikKikklik Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I just ordered a samsung s5, but now I'm not sure if it's the phone that I want. I would like to think about it some more. How do I cancel my order?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016 #2
    Kikklik said:

I just ordered a samsung s5, but now I'm not sure if it's the phone that I want. I would like to think about it some more. How do I cancel my order?

@Kikklik

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

PS-I did allot of Research on these phones just recently. I only use Samsung. I ened up purchasing 3 of these for my kids on Christmas as upgrades to the last phones they have had for a year. Great phone from what I can see top to bottom. :)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• LucyWangLucyWang Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello!
    I would like to cancel both my order and my account. I ordered an sim card just mins ago and you haven't even begun processing that order yet.

I would like for you to cancel the order, refund any charges, and cancel my account entirely.

Thank you very much!
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    LucyWang said:

Hello!
    I would like to cancel both my order and my account. I ordered an sim card just mins ago and you haven't even begun processing that order yet.

I would like for you to cancel the order, refund any charges, and cancel my account entirely.

Thank you very much!

Hello, @LucyWang. Our support team will gladly assist you with this. After reviewing your account we were able to confirm that the order #146009287 has already shipped and cannot be canceled. We would like to offer you a $20 subscription credit if you decide to keep your account active, please keep in mind that subscription credit can only be used towards future renewals and it will remain active as long as the account remains active.

If you still want to cancel your account, please refuse the package and cancel your account following these steps. Once you have canceled your account, please let us know so we can escalate your refund request.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly continue to assist you.