Incoming calls not going through

Vandy SamVandy Sam Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Galaxy S4 device. I can make outgoing calls just fine, but I do not receive incoming calls. I get complaints from people that I do not answer their calls, but I don't even hear the phone ringing. Anyone help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Mike WilderMike Wilder Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I know this post is aging but I have the same problem with an s2. Worked for 6 months, now this. Any answers yet?
  • ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Hey Mike, for best results, new discussions are far more likely to be seen by those who are in a position to help you. Anyway, this is obviously not supposed to happen, so I don't expect there to be any official answers without knowing details of your exact setup. If using a sim card and the app, please ensure the app is up to date. If the problem persists with the app or a FP phone, please make it known if you rebooted the phone (you'd be amazed by how many problems this has solved). Clearing cache may help, though clearing data may erase more than you're willing to lose, like texts. Just to be sure it isn't a volume setting issue, perhaps call your phone from another phone and adjust audio via the volume rocker while it is ringing (depending on your OS, currently unknown to me, some have different audio settings for different features). Last, but not least, some phone issues are so severe that the simplest solution is to reset the phone to factory settings ... but that is admittedly a pain to deal with as you'd have to re-enter and configure your setup from scratch all over again. If none of this helps, a new discussion and details about your specific setup may help someone better connected have a chance to assist you with your problem. Good luck.