Want To Cancel Certain Phone Plans While Keeping Other Plans Active.

Jesse HafemeisterJesse Hafemeister Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I am trying to cancel a few phone lines on Freedompop and keep some of my new phone lines open. I need to cancel 2 different accounts/phone lines. 1 of the accounts/lines was a BYOD GSM device kit that didn't work with my Amazon Fire Phone and the other is for A Kyocera Hydro Icon in where I damaged the Micro Sim Card port and the network is no longer functional on the device. I know that there is an option to cancel in your account settings, but I am afraid it will cancel my whole account and shut down all of my phone lines and that is not what I want to do. Maybe a moderator can help me out with this?

On a side note. I ordered 2 new phones from Freedompop, but only was billed for 1. I ordered the samsung galaxy prevail with the bonus 10G of Data and then there was a bonus offer during the checkout phase of the order that asked me to add on the "Moto E" for an extra $20.00, but I didn't see a charge for it so I'm not sure if the add-on phone order went through properly.

Any help regarding these issues would be helpful.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am trying to cancel a few phone lines on Freedompop and keep some of my new phone lines open. I need to cancel 2 different accounts/phone lines. 1 of the accounts/lines was a BYOD GSM device kit that didn't work with my Amazon Fire Phone and the other is for A Kyocera Hydro Icon in where I damaged the Micro Sim Card port and the network is no longer functional on the device. I know that there is an option to cancel in your account settings, but I am afraid it will cancel my whole account and shut down all of my phone lines and that is not what I want to do. Maybe a moderator can help me out with this?

On a side note. I ordered 2 new phones from Freedompop, but only was billed for 1. I ordered the samsung galaxy prevail with the bonus 10G of Data and then there was a bonus offer during the checkout phase of the order that asked me to add on the "Moto E" for an extra $20.00, but I didn't see a charge for it so I'm not sure if the add-on phone order went through properly.

Any help regarding these issues would be helpful.

@Jesse Hafemeister

Hope all is well :) , I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop