my SIM was only giving me talk and text, no data, I reported this issue, now when I try login nada

SlySly Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
my SIM was only giving me talk and text, no data, I reported this issue, now when I try to login online, it doesn't show an account anymore, it just shows that timeline band like "order received". No one contacted me to say they were sending me a new SIM, so I hate to sit around doing nothing in hopes that this maybe explains the issue. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my iphone but it still shows the same, just talk and text minutes, no data. I had invited 4 or 5 freedom friends to see if that would add some data but it doesn't show up online anymore, it just looks like a new order was placed but not filled yet. It's looked the same for several days so I don't think they are actually going to send a new SIM card, but if they are, it would be really nice if they'd let me know. It's like I got a SIM with just talk and text and no data plan at all. I've tried contacting support but they don't reply. If you could help me it would really make my holidays. Thank you so much.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sly said:

my SIM was only giving me talk and text, no data, I reported this issue, now when I try to login online, it doesn't show an account anymore, it just shows that timeline band like "order received". No one contacted me to say they were sending me a new SIM, so I hate to sit around doing nothing in hopes that this maybe explains the issue. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my iphone but it still shows the same, just talk and text minutes, no data. I had invited 4 or 5 freedom friends to see if that would add some data but it doesn't show up online anymore, it just looks like a new order was placed but not filled yet. It's looked the same for several days so I don't think they are actually going to send a new SIM card, but if they are, it would be really nice if they'd let me know. It's like I got a SIM with just talk and text and no data plan at all. I've tried contacting support but they don't reply. If you could help me it would really make my holidays. Thank you so much.

@Sly
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop