myfreedompop not working

jeremymclellanjeremymclellan Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
edited December 2016 in Mobile Phone Service #1
i just got my new samsung galaxy s5 today and after like 4 hours i finally got google to work but now i cant get myfreedompop to work, everytime i try to sign in i get the message: "Unfortunately, MyFreedomPop has stopped" im sure put all the info in correctly but it just doesnt work, if someone could help me i would be very greatful
Post edited by jeremymclellan on
Tagged:

Comments

• jeremymclellanjeremymclellan Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    i fixed the problem turns out myfreedompop was just outdated but now i have another problem my messaging auto syncs to the wrong account and i cant figure out how to fix it if a staff were to help me i would be very greatful
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

i fixed the problem turns out myfreedompop was just outdated but now i have another problem my messaging auto syncs to the wrong account and i cant figure out how to fix it if a staff were to help me i would be very greatful

If you have multiple devices on one account. Than log out of the app and use the Phone number and password used on your account to log in, not the email. Using the number should separate any accounts you may have when using multiple devices.

After you log back in, With an Android, locate the 3 horizontal bars, top left side of the screen when opening that app. Scroll down to Sync account Data and press.

With an Iphone, you just logout and log back in with the number.

Hope all is well and Happy Holiday! :)
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• jeremymclellanjeremymclellan Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    thats not the problem i have a samsung galaxy s5 and i only have one account and device but its certified pre-owned and when i go to sync account on my messaging app it syncs me with what i believe to be the last person's account and i dont know how to fix this, i have activated my s5 and have a plan for it but my account isnt the one syncing with my device
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

thats not the problem i have a samsung galaxy s5 and i only have one account and device but its certified pre-owned and when i go to sync account on my messaging app it syncs me with what i believe to be the last person's account and i dont know how to fix this, i have activated my s5 and have a plan for it but my account isnt the one syncing with my device

I apologize I read the question as you having multiple devices on one account., I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop