How do I get the app

mikeybest7945mikeybest7945 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
:) to freedompop

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 949FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭
    connect your phone to your home Wi-Fi or a free hotspot, (not safe way), go to google store or itune store and get the Freedompop messaging and text app.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,416FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master ✭✭✭✭✭

:) to freedompop

Here is a post I wrote, or Created to help user add the apps need. Make sure you only use the Free Call and Text on Wifi only androids, and the FreedomPop Messaging app on Data Devices, like BYOD/Sims or FreedomPop Branded phone.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/6260/freedompop-app-identification-android-apple/p1

Happy Holidays!
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• viivii Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I wonder if I have a number with FreedomPop (on a SIM card) can I still use same number via app on another phone/device? What if both are online at the same time? Which one will be getting calls/messages?
  • viivii Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I wonder if I have a number with FreedomPop (on a SIM card) can I still use same number via app on another phone/device? What if both are online at the same time? Which one will be getting calls/messages?
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 949FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭
    If you have both ph on, you will get a 'error mess' to call Fp.