**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New unlocked Moto G4 not activating and cannot login to support to submit a ticket

hkeithm502hkeithm502 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Please help. Just signed up with a new Moto G4 and Sprint SIM card appropriate for the G4. The signup process went smoothly, but the phone is not activating on the Sprint network. Also tried *#*#72786#*#*, does the reset and still fails to activate after the 5 attempts. Additionally, the support website for freedompop will not let me login to submit a ticket, but I can login to the main site. Thanks

Comments

• hkeithm502hkeithm502 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    One additional clue, in my device screen it shows "Motorola device" with a mac id that does not seem to relate at all to the IMEI/MEID or ICCID of my device I entered into the website. Previously this email was used for a hotspot device and I wonder if the two devices are confused in the activation as I don't think the MotoG4 should be talking about a mac id on the device screen. Thanks.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Please help. Just signed up with a new Moto G4 and Sprint SIM card appropriate for the G4. The signup process went smoothly, but the phone is not activating on the Sprint network. Also tried *#*#72786#*#*, does the reset and still fails to activate after the 5 attempts. Additionally, the support website for freedompop will not let me login to submit a ticket, but I can login to the main site. Thanks

One additional clue, in my device screen it shows "Motorola device" with a mac id that does not seem to relate at all to the IMEI/MEID or ICCID of my device I entered into the website. Previously this email was used for a hotspot device and I wonder if the two devices are confused in the activation as I don't think the MotoG4 should be talking about a mac id on the device screen. Thanks.

@hkeithm502
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• hybridatlhybridatl Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have the exact same problem with my Moto G4, just released from R+. Any luck here?
  • Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm still not getting LTE! Tried everything except for full factory reset which I'm not willing to do.
    I like me deals and free stuff. Thx, peeps
  • chzhang21015chzhang21015 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Did you eventually get LTE signal? I have a moto G4 has the same issue, my LG G2 sitting next to it get LTE signal but this one only get 3G at most.
  • sdonmazovsdonmazov Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I deleted my existing account of the previous carrier and lost my phone number since I was told by freedompop agent that IMEI number of my cell phone must be released in order to activate with freedompop. My account is activated but it is the third day that I am not able to use my services. No LTE, all the time it keeps showing that "configuring your cellular network", it shows "3G", but there is exclamation mark "!" meaning that 3G is not working. There is a network bar,it I can only call if connected to WIFI, but can't receive calls. When I try to make a call without WIFI it says my cell phone is not active. I tried to sinc Accout Data in freedompop application, it gave an error - "Error locating your device". Up to now, I tried reset carrier settings "*#*#72786#*#*, update PRL and profile, update software. At the end I reset back to factory settings, still no help. Any help appreciated. Bests. SD