Could you please downgrade my phone to the free service plan? Thank you.

ovrboostovrboost Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovrboost said:

@ovrboost
    Here is a Post I wrote on the FreedomPop Forum that has Great Step-by-Step instructions on Downgrading your account to the” Basic Free Plan, or 100% Free” and how to “Verify the Downgrade”. This has how to downgrade” Regular Plans”, and how to downgrade the “VAS Service Plans” (Value Added Service, that get missed on occasion). It also has how to turn “Auto top up off”-

http://bit.ly/fpdowngrade

The Free Plan is the default plan when downgrading your account. There is no other way to pick this plan. Once downgraded, you will be on the Free Plan by Default. This will also show you how to get another “500 mbs” each month, from adding “Freedom Friends”.

Hope all is well,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop