**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone keeps dropping calls or won't even make them at all.

Loriski2Loriski2 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I've had a problem talking on my phone every single day this week. I'm trying to use it at home over my WIFI. All my other devices are working fine over wifi so I know it's not an issue with my router or my IPS. I've updated my PRL and profile several times, I've shut down and restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the FP messaging app several times and sometimes nothing helps. Sometimes one of those troubleshooting attempts helps and I am able to make a call and talk for a few minutes before the phone crashes again. After a call is dropped and I redial, sometimes a dialogue box pops up that says "error calling".... and I see a ghost message in the background that reads, "Calling Henry Demirchian (123)456-7890. I did not dial that number.

Sometimes my friend tries calling me back when the the call is dropped and he says the phone just rings and rings and rings, or sometimes he hears a message that says "all circuits are busy"...

I have not had any problem sending test messages or connecting to email from my phone.

Is there a problem with the FreedomPop network?

Thanks,
Lori

Comments

• Loriski2 said:

I've had a problem talking on my phone every single day this week. I'm trying to use it at home over my WIFI. All my other devices are working fine over wifi so I know it's not an issue with my router or my IPS. I've updated my PRL and profile several times, I've shut down and restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the FP messaging app several times and sometimes nothing helps. Sometimes one of those troubleshooting attempts helps and I am able to make a call and talk for a few minutes before the phone crashes again. After a call is dropped and I redial, sometimes a dialogue box pops up that says "error calling".... and I see a ghost message in the background that reads, "Calling Henry Demirchian (123)456-7890. I did not dial that number.

Sometimes my friend tries calling me back when the the call is dropped and he says the phone just rings and rings and rings, or sometimes he hears a message that says "all circuits are busy"...

I have not had any problem sending test messages or connecting to email from my phone.

Is there a problem with the FreedomPop network?

Thanks,
    Lori

Hello,

Everything on our end looks good, I would recommend attempting the trouble shooting steps in the link below.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3168/kw/android