**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

suspended account

Jose MontanezJose Montanez Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi my account was suspended even though I was charged on this line in a separate line that I have twice in October and I just got charged on the 5th of Novemberto my card that has money in it. and now my account is suspended I have tried to contact customer service three different times I wait as long as I can and then at the end I just get a message but I require my phone for both of my employment all the time and was needing help with resolving this issue. Thank you this issue was from a couple months ago. now it's happening again I should be able to use my text messages since their Unlimited and not have my account suspended every other month and how am I not able to use data when I have unlimited data even if it says 3G I don't mind as long as I have access to my phone. please resolve this issue thank you

Answers

• Hi my account was suspended even though I was charged on this line in a separate line that I have twice in October and I just got charged on the 5th of Novemberto my card that has money in it. and now my account is suspended I have tried to contact customer service three different times I wait as long as I can and then at the end I just get a message but I require my phone for both of my employment all the time and was needing help with resolving this issue. Thank you this issue was from a couple months ago. now it's happening again I should be able to use my text messages since their Unlimited and not have my account suspended every other month and how am I not able to use data when I have unlimited data even if it says 3G I don't mind as long as I have access to my phone. please resolve this issue thank you

Hello,

I took a look at your account and noticed that you currently have a failed charge on your account. Due to this failed charge, your account suspended. For your service to resume, you will need to update your billing information. If it fails to continue please let me know :)