**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

WhatsApp free plan

jllawson83jllawson83 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
it there a way for me to switch my global free plan to the WhatsApp free plan?

Comments

• jllawson83jllawson83 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    How can I change my Gobal free to the WhatsApp free there shows no option for that?
  • How can I change my Gobal free to the WhatsApp free there shows no option for that?

Hello,

We were not able to locate your account to check for you, so we will be sending you a PM to gather personal information! :)
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 419FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017 #4
    Hello @jllawson83 !
    If you click this link (Make sure you are first logged into the right account at FreedomPop.com)...

After clicking, your account will be converted to the free WhatsApp Zero-rated plan (100 Min, 100 Text, 200 MB, and unlimited Whatsapp usage).
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • jllawson83jllawson83 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    @JJFreedom thanks do you know how to get the annual plan?
  • @JJFreedom thanks do you know how to get the annual plan?

If you already have a plan there is no way to change it to annually. This option is only available during sign up!