My photon no longer works, so how do I replace my Mifi2 for the defunct Photon?

kaliuserkaliuser Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I had a second account using a Mifi2. I just canceled that account since I don't need a 2nd account. I would like to use the Mifi2 on the account I still have open. How do I do that?

Answers

• kaliuser said:

I had a second account using a Mifi2. I just canceled that account since I don't need a 2nd account. I would like to use the Mifi2 on the account I still have open. How do I do that?

Hello,

I am sorry to inform you that unfortunately that will not be possible as the Photon is a different type of account than the MiFi 2. If you are asking to have this done because of the roll over data that you have earned, then we can have it transferred to your MiFi 2 account. :)
  • kaliuserkaliuser Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    That's a problem for two reasons. One, because when I purchased the MiFi2, the salesperson told me that I could use the MiFi2 on my account and assured me that I could use the MiFi2 on my Photon account. I do NOT take this type of lying lightly. Second, when I log into my account where my photon no longer works, I get an ad to replace it with a MiFi2. What is going on. Am I being scammed on twice?

I would have never purchased the MiFi2 and my second account if I could not move the MiFi2 over to my original account, and now it sounds like I'm ****. I already shut off my MiFi2 account so I could transfer my MiFi2 over to the first account.

How can you fix this? And also, how you punish the reps who are apparently lying to make a sale?
  • kaliuser said:

That's a problem for two reasons. One, because when I purchased the MiFi2, the salesperson told me that I could use the MiFi2 on my account and assured me that I could use the MiFi2 on my Photon account. I do NOT take this type of lying lightly. Second, when I log into my account where my photon no longer works, I get an ad to replace it with a MiFi2. What is going on. Am I being scammed on twice?

I would have never purchased the MiFi2 and my second account if I could not move the MiFi2 over to my original account, and now it sounds like I'm ****. I already shut off my MiFi2 account so I could transfer my MiFi2 over to the first account.

How can you fix this? And also, how you punish the reps who are apparently lying to make a sale?

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused on your end. I will see what I can do on my end! However, I will need your MiFi 2 account email so I will be sending you a Private message so that I can gather personal account information!