**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Echo on receivers end

SMSM FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
I can log into my account but not into support. Phone is not usable with an echo on the receivers end. This happens on wi-fi and LTE premium voice.

Comments

• Ryan SuterRyan Suter FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 16
    Echo on my new Motorola with FreedomPop also. I also want to know the fix for the echo.
  • SM said:

I can log into my account but not into support. Phone is not usable with an echo on the receivers end. This happens on wi-fi and LTE premium voice.

Echo on my new Motorola with FreedomPop also. I also want to know the fix for the echo.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you guys are coming across this issue, would you both mind confirming if you have attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
  • SMSM FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Yes, although it doesn't completely uninstall just the updates
  • SM said:

Yes, although it doesn't completely uninstall just the updates

I recommend attempting the steps below.

Connect your phone to WiFi if its available

Go to your home screen

Select your phone's native dialer

(Make sure you are not tapping on the Messaging Application)

Dial ##72786#

Tap Dial, Send or Call
  • SMSM FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Did that and it reset but echo is still very bad. This makes my phone unusable. How do I get my sim card unlocked so I can try out Sprint directly and see if I have this problem?
  • SM said:

Did that and it reset but echo is still very bad. This makes my phone unusable. How do I get my sim card unlocked so I can try out Sprint directly and see if I have this problem?

The SIM card currently in your S4?
  • charleshubercharleshuber FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Same for me. There is an echo on the receiver's end using either my new Sony Xperia phone or my old Samsung phone. ONLY when I use FREEDOMPOP. Is this a service-wide issue at FreedomPop? When will this be resolved?