where can i purchase The NEW ATT sim card

Ordyh KKOrdyh KK Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
For 4g lite ($10) as announced on 12 15 2016.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordyh KK said:

For 4g lite ($10) as announced on 12 15 2016.

@Ordyh KK

I purchased one of these Domestic LTE GSM Sim a few days back. Here is how you get one.

Please click this link-

https://www.freedompop.com/home.htm

Click the (Check Availability Now),

Enter your Zipcode and email address

Than your Home Address.

On the new page That pops up with a few selections. Select the 3 in 1 sims

Select the 4G LTE Sim Card

It will ask you to pick a plan, and than ask if you want Roll over Service. Next, takes you to the Credit Card/Pay Pal Page. Last after you click Activate, it will ask you to pick a new number.

On this page, you will pick an Area Code, Zip code or City & State you want the number on the phone to be from. You'll get presented with 10 phone numbers. If you don't like the number they give you with the first 10, click the Green “Get Numbers” again and it will refresh to 10 new numbers. Once you find the number you want, click the dot next to the number. Than at the bottom click the green button "Select Number".

Last it will take you to your new account. Please keep your eye's posted for pop ups, that may ask you if you want to purchase another Sim/Phone at a reduced rate. You may also see a pop asking you to purchase a service plan. If you don't want any of them, make sure to click No Thank you, or No. Cost of the sim is $9.99 with $9.99 for shipping, for a total of $19.98.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop