**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need port out pin for two numbers

myusernamemyusername FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
My numbers are (754) 216-5556 and (954) 715-5994. It's telling me I need the pins to port these numbers out. I went in to my account and set one and I even tried the default last four digits, but it's still not working. Can someone please let me know what I need to do to retrieve this information?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12 admin

My numbers are (754) 216-5556 and (954) 715-5994. It's telling me I need the pins to port these numbers out. I went in to my account and set one and I even tried the default last four digits, but it's still not working. Can someone please let me know what I need to do to retrieve this information?

Hello,

I noticed that we have a PM with you, we will further assist you through there :)