**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund please

salvadorfreemansonsalvadorfreemanson Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
Hello, I have the global SIM and have very carefully set the account to basic, free. But FP has just taken a 2.48 pounds renewal fee from my credit card.
Please refund.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello, I have the global SIM and have very carefully set the account to basic, free. But FP has just taken a 2.48 pounds renewal fee from my credit card.
    Please refund.

Thanks.

Hello,

I found a Global SIM account but not positive if it is in regards to that account. Can you please confirm if the charge in question is on the account with the phone number ending with 0430.
  • litledevil34litledevil34 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I was charged for freedompop safety to be add to my freedompop super nova hotspot and I didn't ask for this upgrade. I haven't even received my hotspot yet so why would I upgrade an account I'm not even using yet
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,084FreedomPop Newbie admin

I was charged for freedompop safety to be add to my freedompop super nova hotspot and I didn't ask for this upgrade. I haven't even received my hotspot yet so why would I upgrade an account I'm not even using yet

We are sorry to learn that. Can you please confirm the order number to check into this?
  • yfreedompopyfreedompop Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I was also charged for freedompop safety when I turned off the top-up. Please refund for transaction #108003044

I was also charged for freedompop safety when I turned off the top-up. Please refund for transaction #108003044

Hi! If you want to be refunded, you will need to deactivate the service and your topup will be re-enabled. The Safety Mode on service has a monthly fee.
    I did deactivate the safety service immediately after I found I was charged.

I did deactivate the safety service immediately after I found I was charged.

We understand we are just letting you know that if you need for your topup to remain disabled, you need to add the service again.
    Or you are ok with the topup being reenabled if we refund the Safety Mode charge?
    Please refund the safety service charge. I do NOT need the safety service and I also want to disable topup feature. I would rather to take the risk of the suspension of the service, instead of being charged incorrectly. Otherwise, please close my freedompop account, and also refund the activation fee.

Please refund the safety service charge. I do NOT need the safety service and I also want to disable topup feature. I would rather to take the risk of the suspension of the service, instead of being charged incorrectly. Otherwise, please close my freedompop account, and also refund the activation fee.

We apologize but you can't have both. This is what we are attempting to make you aware of. Either you cancel the service and the system will automatically reenable topup or you disable it and need to keep the Safety mode service.
    To have the availability to turn your topup on or off, you are required to be subscribed to the Safety Mode add on.
    Please confirm if you want us to refund the charge, knowing this will re-enable the topup or add the service again to be able to leave topup off.
    I am so disappointed at your company. I will not use any of your services. Please deactivate the service, close the account and refund the safety service charge and activation fee.

I am so disappointed at your company. I will not use any of your services. Please deactivate the service, close the account and refund the safety service charge and activation fee.

Before we can refund, you will need to process this cancellation on your end, as the account holder. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

As soon as it's canceled, please contact us back to be able to refund the add-on fee. Please keep in mind that per our terms and conditions, activation fees or sign up costs on LTE sims are not refundable.
  • lizhang07005lizhang07005 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I canceled my account but I have $15 credit in my account. Please refund me the credit.

I canceled my account but I have $15 credit in my account. Please refund me the credit.

Can you please confirm the account in question was the LTE sim under the email address you use for this forum?
    Issue solved. Thanks
    Issue solved. Thanks.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 915 admin

Issue solved. Thanks.

We're glad to hear that. Have a great week!
This discussion has been closed.