**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I don't seem to be able to access my account.

cgullfriendcgullfriend Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
For some reason I do not seem to be able to access my account. I have tried to login but it says invalid usrname/paswd and when I click for a password reset email, I never recieve the email. Not sure whats going on.

Comments

• Hello,

We can reset the password for you if you'd like, please let us know if you would. :)
  • cgullfriendcgullfriend Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, please do! I still have not received a password reset email although I have received a confirmation email for the discussion forum. Very strange. I used the same email for both.
  • cgullfriendcgullfriend Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, Please do. I received emails for discussion forum confirmation but still no email for password reset. Very strange.
  • Yes, Please do. I received emails for discussion forum confirmation but still no email for password reset. Very strange.

Hello,

I will be sending your new password in a Private Message!
  • Richelle WinegarRichelle Winegar Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to talk to a representative