Ordering Issue

Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
i m a current FP customer ([email protected]) and last night(9:00pm+- EST) I was going to order phone for my grand daughter ([email protected]), I was originally going to order another Galaxy S II, but decided to order a Galaxy S III([email protected]) instead. I thought I had cancelled the SII order but it was not, when I learned of the problem I talked with someone in Sales, and I thought that they indicated that the S II was cancelled. When I checked today I'm told it wasn't and couldn't be cancelled and to just refuse shipment and credit will be issued 5-10 days after phone is returned/received. That poses somewhat of a financial inconvenience not to be able to have access to those funds for what will probably 3 weeks or more. It due to my carelessness that the order was not cancelled as I thought it was, and what I am asking is can this order be cancelled and the funds be returned to my card, without you shipping me refusing you getting and verifying it is in the same condition as it was when shipped. I want the Galaxy S III ([email protected]), don't want the Galaxy S II ([email protected]). I just checked Paypal and both transactions are still pending. I apologize any inconvenience's but if anything can be I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you Michael Gross

Best Answer

Answers

• Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for getting back to me in a timely fashion, I do appreciate it. As I said I brought this upon myself for not paying closer attention. I have spoke with support today and this has been resolved. Thanks again for your assistance.
This discussion has been closed.