**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Still receiving credit refill, unable to contact support.

hung0702hung0702 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I am not able to log into support to request a refund, and for the credit refill to be discontinued.

I tried https://support.freedompop.com/ but no luck. It just brings me back to the support page again. I am able to log into both my freedompop account and this forums community without issue.

Further, I have been been paying a monthly credit refill ever since I joined freedompop in May 2013. I don't know when Freedompop stopped charging the inactivity fee, but I would like a refund for the charges since the new policy.

Comments

• hung0702hung0702 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Karina. This is great news, and great service. I considered closing the account, but this level of service definitely changed my mind. I'll keep an eye out to make sure the monthly fee stays away, and will try to contact support should it return.

Thanks so much for the help!
  • hung0702 said:

Hi Karina. This is great news, and great service. I considered closing the account, but this level of service definitely changed my mind. I'll keep an eye out to make sure the monthly fee stays away, and will try to contact support should it return.

Thanks so much for the help!

Awesome, sounds great! :)

If by any chance you need assistance with anything else please do not hesitate on contacting us!
  • jose riosjose rios Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem I just found out that took out $15 for a refill without my permission and charged me $27 for the monthly when it's supposed to be a free plan I call my bank and I told them it was unauthorized I did not give him the okay to take it out of my account I showed them my phone that they said they took it out so I won't go over my limit of Internet which I have my cable internet that I'm using so the bank give me my money back because it was unauthorized that's how you get your money back and there will put a block so they will not take out money again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    edited January 2017 #6
    jose rios said:

I'm having the same problem I just found out that took out $15 for a refill without my permission and charged me $27 for the monthly when it's supposed to be a free plan I call my bank and I told them it was unauthorized I did not give him the okay to take it out of my account I showed them my phone that they said they took it out so I won't go over my limit of Internet which I have my cable internet that I'm using so the bank give me my money back because it was unauthorized that's how you get your money back and there will put a block so they will not take out money again

Hello,

I took a look at your Samsung account and was able to see that the $15 charge on the account was failed. I however, did not see a recent $27 charge. The last one made in that amount was in July. Please note the $15 failed charge was not taken out of your bank account balance.

Your account is now fixed and your service has resumed!
  • Evan GarrisonEvan Garrison Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem as the one posted here. I keep getting billed for SIM card which I wish to return,
    but I cannot get into the support page to fill out request. Please help.
  • Timothy MastersTimothy Masters Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Another one added to not being able to log in to support, but works everywhere else.
  • Harry DemersHarry Demers Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    I have say, Kerina did a very pine & professional job
    handling "hung0702's" complaint.