**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

status 302, account not active

Kit LeeKit Lee Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
The messaging app shows status 302 and says that my account is not active. But I still have 14mb on my free plan. THe cycle is due in one day. Will this be resolved automatically? Also, I cannot log in to the freedompop support. Please help.

Comments

• Kit Lee said:

The messaging app shows status 302 and says that my account is not active. But I still have 14mb on my free plan. THe cycle is due in one day. Will this be resolved automatically? Also, I cannot log in to the freedompop support. Please help.

Your device was suspend to prevent you from going over your allotted data. This is what happens when you have auto top ups enabled. Your service should resume tomorrow! :)
  • You should also be able to log into support now!