**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Got charge $19.99 after downgraded

weartoliveweartolive Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Don't know why I got charged $19.99 today (the first day of new billing cycle) when I downgraded my service during the previous billing cycle? When I go to MY ACCOUNT => SERVICES, all I see is "You have not signed up for any services yet. Check out the available services below to get the most out of your FreedomPop experience." and a list many service options with associated costs.

I'd like to request a refund but the 1-888 number has no rep to answer. Any one here to help?

Comments

• Don't know why I got charged $19.99 today (the first day of new billing cycle) when I downgraded my service during the previous billing cycle? When I go to MY ACCOUNT => SERVICES, all I see is "You have not signed up for any services yet. Check out the available services below to get the most out of your FreedomPop experience." and a list many service options with associated costs.

I'd like to request a refund but the 1-888 number has no rep to answer. Any one here to help?

Hello,

I took a look at your account and you were charged for our Global 1GB Unlimited data plan. This was given to you as a free trial but it was never cancelled or downgraded before the renewal.