**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended

david husseydavid hussey Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
My account was suspended last month for using too much data. It's now a new month and I have plenty of data but I am unable to place/receive calls. It appears I have been charged twice for restoring data!

Dialing ##72786# returns a failed call error.

What do I do to get my service back?

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    You pay for over use, check your top off, you may need to increase it.
    For a carrier reset ##72786#. I forgot if you do it on 'native' dialer or FP app dialer. also check your FP messaging app you may need to reload it.
  • david husseydavid hussey Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the reply. I've already paid for the overage(twice). Part of my problem is I do not see the FP dialer - only the native 'phone dialer'. I've reinstalled the messaging app and it opens and 'finds' my account and reports calls and data etc.

Dialing the ##72786# returns a banner saying something about "fp,layered.net" and reports call error.

I'm still looking..
  • nandeshonandesho Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Does you mobile data service work? If not- Doing a profile and PRL update as per the following link works best for me when I have issues.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/14633/everything-freedompop-phones-click-on-your-phone-connection-issue-user-guides-how-to-tutorials#latest

Do you have the same issues while on wifi? Also, do you use any VPN service or app like Opera Max/VPN? A VPN seems to kill my FP calling unconditionally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    The messaging icon is FP's dialer, it should open to text page and top right shows a keypad.