**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Port Out Account Info and Pin

Tre308Tre308 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
Hi,
I am trying to port out my phone number to a new phone and carrier that I have. I attempted to over the phone with the carrier and they said the info I have is incorrect. Can someone help me get my account info and pin so I can have my number transferred to my new phone? Thanks.

Comments

• Tre308 said:

Hi,
    I am trying to port out my phone number to a new phone and carrier that I have. I attempted to over the phone with the carrier and they said the info I have is incorrect. Can someone help me get my account info and pin so I can have my number transferred to my new phone? Thanks.

Hello,

Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of the phone number that your are attempting to port out.
  • Carlos MIRANDACarlos MIRANDA FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem. Can I get help to port out my number?
  • Tre308Tre308 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Karina said:

Tre308 said:

Hi,

Hello,

Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of the phone number that your are attempting to port out.
    Yes the last four digits is 1002
  • I am having the same problem. Can I get help to port out my number?

Hello,

I noticed you have two phone numbers for your devices, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of the number that you wish to port out.
    Tre308 said:

Karina said:

Tre308 said:

Hi,

Hello,

Yes the last four digits is 1002
    I will PM you to provide you with your personal account number and PIN!
  • OlieboyOlieboy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Hi, I would like my account number and PIN to complete a successful port out to another carrier. Thanks!
  • Olieboy said:

Hi, I would like my account number and PIN to complete a successful port out to another carrier. Thanks!

Hello,

Can you please confirm the last 4 digits for the number that you wish to port out.