**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund for service fee

Dan LamDan Lam Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have two accounts that were on free trial, which I didn't use them at all. I think I canceled one at the day I was signed up and downgraded the other account to the free plan before the end of the free trial, but I was charged two $7.99 fees for two months. Please refund the fee.

Comments

• Dan Lam said:

I have two accounts that were on free trial, which I didn't use them at all. I think I canceled one at the day I was signed up and downgraded the other account to the free plan before the end of the free trial, but I was charged two $7.99 fees for two months. Please refund the fee.

Hello,

It appears that you only downgraded the data plan only and did not cancel the additional service that was given to you as a free one month trial. Since it was never cancelled or downgraded, you were charged for the renewal.

Would you like me to cancel the additional service that you have been charged for?