**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Got a free second phone and was charged $19.99. why?!

silverkingggsilverkinggg Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Yesterday I ordered a Galaxy s4 to begin service with freedompop but mistakenly agreed to take a second free motorola phone. Now I see a second charge of $19.99 on my CC in addition to the $79.99 charge for the s4. Why?!

Comments

• Yesterday I ordered a Galaxy s4 to begin service with freedompop but mistakenly agreed to take a second free motorola phone. Now I see a second charge of $19.99 on my CC in addition to the $79.99 charge for the s4. Why?!

Hello,

The $19.99 charge is for the activation fee. However, I noticed that it has already shipped out but it if you wish to not keep the device please do not open the package and let FedEx or USPS know that you are refusing it.