**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Code 300 error suddenly upon new billing cycle start - but I have plenty of minutes/text/data left

JZelmoJZelmo Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I even have a credit balance.
I hardly used any text/minutes/data last billing cycle; today begins a new billing cycle and the FreedomPop App on my iPhone 5S BYOD device gives the subject error.
Logging on to the account on computer also gives a red banner error at the top saying I'm out of data, click here to upgrade plan; or I have to add $$.
What happened? Can anyone get this error off my account? Maybe it will go away by itself tomorrow?
Jen Z.

Comments

• JZelmo said:

I even have a credit balance.
    I hardly used any text/minutes/data last billing cycle; today begins a new billing cycle and the FreedomPop App on my iPhone 5S BYOD device gives the subject error.
    Logging on to the account on computer also gives a red banner error at the top saying I'm out of data, click here to upgrade plan; or I have to add $$.
    What happened? Can anyone get this error off my account? Maybe it will go away by itself tomorrow?
    Jen Z.

Hello,

I was not able to locate the account on my end but I would be glad to look into this for you so I will be sending you a private message.