**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgraded, but still got charged $7.99 for premier

William GuytonWilliam Guyton Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I got a SIM card for Xmas, but upon finding out it was just 3G, went ahead and downgraded the plan and the services. I just saw that I got billed $7.99 a few days ago abnd that premier service is still there. I downgraded it again just now, but can I get a refund for that $7.99? I've never gotten MMS or any messaging to work, nor voicemail.

Comments

• I got a SIM card for Xmas, but upon finding out it was just 3G, went ahead and downgraded the plan and the services. I just saw that I got billed $7.99 a few days ago abnd that premier service is still there. I downgraded it again just now, but can I get a refund for that $7.99? I've never gotten MMS or any messaging to work, nor voicemail.

Hello,

As a one time courtesy, I have gone ahead and refunded you. Please allow 3-4 business days for the refund to appear on your end!