**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop not accepting credit card

mortfpmortfp Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I am trying to sign up multiple BYOD phones.

Each one costs $19.99 base fee to sign up to FreedomPop.

However, after I sign up 5 of them, FreedomPop no longer allows me to use the credit card.

I have tested this by using a second card, which also worked for 5 BYOD.

What can I do to sign these other phones up??

The error I continue receiving is: "An unexpected error occurred processing your order"

It's definitely coming from FreedomPop restricting my purchases, not from my credit card company.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017 #2
    Hi there @mortfp!

Unfortunately, FreedomPop does not allow more than 5 devices per credit card, in order to prevent potential risk with each credit card. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. However, if you want to sign up devices in bulk, enterprise solutions are definitely available that would allow you to use a single credit or debit card!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    mortfp said:

I am trying to sign up multiple BYOD phones.

Each one costs $19.99 base fee to sign up to FreedomPop.

However, after I sign up 5 of them, FreedomPop no longer allows me to use the credit card.

I have tested this by using a second card, which also worked for 5 BYOD.

What can I do to sign these other phones up??

The error I continue receiving is: "An unexpected error occurred processing your order"

It's definitely coming from FreedomPop restricting my purchases, not from my credit card company.

Ali is 100% correct, but you might also use multiple emails. Sometimes it will allow 5 per account, up to 3 times. Unless this has recently changed.

Hope all is well,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Matthew JimskiMatthew Jimski Posts: 41FreedomPop Newbie
    Hey @njfulwider5 @Ali I noticed this to be true. Is their a limit on PayPal? If I move my credit cards to PayPal does that free up space on the limit?
  • Daniel ChenDaniel Chen Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I used different email address but still getting this unexpected error