**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Global SIM - calls not working

freepopmefreepopme Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie

Hello,

I got my HTE Desire working with the global SIM on Android 4.4.2,
After setting up the proper APN, data works and I can send and receive text messages through the "Messaging' app.

However, when I try to make/receive phone calls, my phone dials/receives calls, by I can't hear anything (!) while the phone at the other end hears just fine. The behavior is the same when using data or wifi.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• freepopme said:

Hello,

I got my HTE Desire working with the global SIM on Android 4.4.2,
    After setting up the proper APN, data works and I can send and receive text messages through the "Messaging' app.

However, when I try to make/receive phone calls, my phone dials/receives calls, by I can't hear anything (!) while the phone at the other end hears just fine. The behavior is the same when using data or wifi.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Hello there!

Sometimes things can go haywire within the app. To restart it go to your home screen and click the button that displays all your applications. Select Settings. Look for Applications or Application Manager, and from there select the FreedomPop Messaging App. Click Force Stop and when that's done, Clear Data.

Now go back to the home screen, find the FreedomPop Application and log in to it once again. From here, make a call to see if the problem has been resolved.