**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Monthly Charge of $4.99

rrc0406rrc0406 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have the Global Basic 200 plan with no services. I was charged with a monthly charge of $4.99 this month. I do not recognize this charge.

Comments

• rrc0406 said:

I have the Global Basic 200 plan with no services. I was charged with a monthly charge of $4.99 this month. I do not recognize this charge.

Hey there!

I was not able to locate your account so I will send you a PM to further assist you with this.
  • rrc0406rrc0406 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    The account is under the following email [email protected]
  • rrc0406 said:

The account is under the following email [email protected]

You were charged for our "Global Plus 300" international plan, looks like it was set on your account as a free one month trial and since it was not cancelled you were charged for the renewal.

Would you like me to cancel this international plan for you?
  • rrc0406rrc0406 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes I would like to cancel it. How do I know what I have if I do not see it in my account?

Can this charge be reversed?
  • rrc0406 said:

Yes I would like to cancel it. How do I know what I have if I do not see it in my account?

Can this charge be reversed?

I have cancelled it, but if it were still active this international plan would have appeared under "My account" tab and it would be in the dropped down named "international".

As a one time courtesy, I have gone ahead and refunded you! Please allow 3-4 business days for the refund to appear on your end.