**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I get a refund of a credit balance

Gerald GroganGerald Grogan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I added $10 to both of my devices thinking it would be required to be used to pay my monthly charges. I just realized that this is not the case. Why not just provide a note that says that the credit balance will not be used for the monthly billing? Why is it even on that billing page if this is not the case?
How do I get this money refunded?
BTW - I am using two separate devices on my one account.
The devices are both - 'Netgear Mingle Mobile Hotspot LTE'

Answers

• I added $10 to both of my devices thinking it would be required to be used to pay my monthly charges. I just realized that this is not the case. Why not just provide a note that says that the credit balance will not be used for the monthly billing? Why is it even on that billing page if this is not the case?
    How do I get this money refunded?
    BTW - I am using two separate devices on my one account.
    The devices are both - 'Netgear Mingle Mobile Hotspot LTE'

Hello,

Unfortunately not, credit can only be used in the case that you go over your allotted data. However, I have gone ahead and refunded you. Please allow 3-4 business days for the refund to appear on your end.
  • ruksana patelruksana patel Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Can I get a refund of a credit balance? I am planning on downgrading my SIM, so I will have a £10 credit balance.
  • Can I get a refund of a credit balance? I am planning on downgrading my SIM, so I will have a £10 credit balance.

Hello,

I will be sending you a PM!
This discussion has been closed.