**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swithcing my account phone number to Google's Project Fi

Stephen HarkinsStephen Harkins Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
What info do I need to switch my number over to Google Fi? They're asking for an account number and a pin. The account number is my phone I assume. Am I correct? And how about a pin, I have never used a pin with Freedom Pop.

Comments

• What info do I need to switch my number over to Google Fi? They're asking for an account number and a pin. The account number is my phone I assume. Am I correct? And how about a pin, I have never used a pin with Freedom Pop.

Hello,

We can send you that information through a private message. I would just need you to confirm the last 4 digits of the number that you wish to port out.
  • Stephen HarkinsStephen Harkins Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Last 4 digits are 1115.
  • Stephen HarkinsStephen Harkins Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    The last 4 are 1115. Please send a private message to my email account on file.
  • The last 4 are 1115. Please send a private message to my email account on file.

I have sent it through a PM!