AT&T 4G LTE sim

Victoria PlessVictoria Pless Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I saw that you can buy this AT&T sim card. Does that mean you can use an AT&T phone? Can I purchase this and use it in my Freedompop LG Volt and then use the AT&T network? Sprint not too good in my area. I'm really confused. Thanks.

Comments

• neotheoneneotheone Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    I've got the same question. Sprint does not service my area either and the only service that does is ATT.
  • I saw that you can buy this AT&T sim card. Does that mean you can use an AT&T phone? Can I purchase this and use it in my Freedompop LG Volt and then use the AT&T network? Sprint not too good in my area. I'm really confused. Thanks.

It cannot be used in your FreedomPop phone as it is CDMA,.

LTE SIM's will only work in phones with the following requirements:

Must be a GSM capable, Unlocked Android or IPhone (normally T-Mobile or AT&T), CDMA will not work.
    Android 4.0 or iPhone with iOS 7 or higher. "Android 2.3 requires special app instructions"
    Must accept a Mini-SIM, Micro-SIM, or Nano-SIM Card
    Here in the States, the Sim predominantly uses AT&T, but will use T-Mobile when there is no AT&T.
    neotheone said:

I've got the same question. Sprint does not service my area either and the only service that does is ATT.

Here in the States, the Sim predominantly uses AT&T, but will use T-Mobile when there is no AT&T.