**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Issues with NonWifi Phone Service

BIllyBBIllyB Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have been unable to make the phone work without Wifi Service and this is unacceptable. PLease help me or I will be forced to cancel all service and return the phone. This will also lead to me posting in twitter, facebook, and other social media websites that the service is horrible.

Comments

• BIllyB said:

I have been unable to make the phone work without Wifi Service and this is unacceptable. PLease help me or I will be forced to cancel all service and return the phone. This will also lead to me posting in twitter, facebook, and other social media websites that the service is horrible.

Hello,

I took a look at your account and noticed that you either uninstalled and reinstalled the app or you updated to new version. Can you please let me know if this helped you in any way?
  • michael  thomasmichael thomas Posts: 51FreedomPop Newbie
    You have to turn wifi off when you are testing for phone or internet service through freedompop/sprint. When in the freedompop messaging app, touch the top left three bars to access the section showing your phone number and scroll up to "sync account data" that always gets it working for me. Remember to turn wifi back on to save your data.
  • michael  thomasmichael thomas Posts: 51FreedomPop Newbie
    Messaging does not work if the Nexus 5 powers up with wifi off. When I turn wifi on then the message comes through. How do I get the app to work when powered up in cellular with wifi off? I can turn wifi off and the cellular works OK. Is there a setting to get the messaging app to work in background on cellular on power up, if wifi is off?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.