**ISSUE RESOLVED** BYOD Error 1012/Error 407: When activating, updating profile/PRL

John ChavezJohn Chavez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 2014 in Archived Discussions #1
This is on the BYOD Evo 4G. But no matter what I do, reset modem, factory reset phone, I always get error 407 or 1012. Please help
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Best Answers

Answers

• arayaray Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Handsfree speaker and microphone not working on my HTC EVO 4g. How do I get it working?
  • alexlukalexluk Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have same issue with speaker phone
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    alexluk said:

I have same issue with speaker phone

Same here!
    Wroof!
  • This is on the BYOD Evo 4G. But no matter what I do, reset modem, factory reset phone, I always get error 407 or 1012. Please help

Sorry you are having issues, the cause of this is due to a bug in our BYOD process that occurred over the weekend. Our development team is working on a fix for the issue right now.
  • John ChavezJohn Chavez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Actually, my phone wasn't just activated on Freedompop's end. But now it's fixed. and I did make two accounts, can I kill the other account or should I just let it be? Will I get charged if I left it alone on a free plan?
  • Actually, my phone wasn't just activated on Freedompop's end. But now it's fixed. and I did make two accounts, can I kill the other account or should I just let it be? Will I get charged if I left it alone on a free plan?

Ok, sorry for the confusion. If you would like to PM me the email of the account that you are not using I can close it out for you.
  • Siarhei ShchavialeuSiarhei Shchavialeu Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same thing for me no matter what I do I'm getting 407 error
  • flyfireflyfire Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello. I registered my HTC EVO 4G via BYOD. After successfully completed the registration on freedompop.com/byod, I did a factory reset on the device and then tried to update profile as instructed by the email I received. But after waiting about 10 minutes, I got error 1012. "The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Customer Service. Error code: 1012." Please help.
  • Daniel JohnsonDaniel Johnson Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there,
    I did the BYOD option and i can access my freedompop stuff via wifi but i cannot connect to the network because it wont let me update my profile or my PRL. How can I fix this? I tried doing system restore like 5 times, it did not solve the problem... I still cannot update profile or the prl
    Also the error code I get when trying is 1012
  • jin jiajin jia Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Me too. My EVO 3D keeps giving me the error 1012 even after factory reset. I have not received any MSL yet.
  • jin jiajin jia Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Sorry, What I have is EVO 4G and solved by tweeter's help already. Thanks
    jin jia said:

Sorry, What I have is EVO 4G and solved by tweeter's help already. Thanks

I have the EVO 4G also, what was this help he offered? Link? Or did you get your MSL?

• Jingyu ChenJingyu Chen Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, I got MSL and worked. Just tweeter them. https://twitter.com/FreedomPopHelp

yes, I got MSL and worked. Just tweeter them. https://twitter.com/FreedomPopHelp

Thank I haven't tried that, I hope I can get this fixed!
  • @flyfire - Please PM me (click on my picture, then click "message" in the top right corner on the next page) your account email so I can look into your account.
  • flyfireflyfire Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you Taylor. Works now.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Daniel there is an app for MSL at the playstore! I noted it on the "What apps are on your phone thread".
This discussion has been closed.