Lost access point

jocal69jocal69 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I think I've lost my freedom point access point. How can a get a replacement? Also, is it worth just getting the LTE one at this point?
-Joe Calamita

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014 #2
    Hope @Taylor can help you before he take off for the weekend. Only Hotspot freedompop has for LTE is the MiFi500, all others are WiMax. Also, is it worth just getting the LTE one at this point? Yes, it is worth it but it cost $199.00 (MiFi500)
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jocal69 If you want a special price for a replacement device, please click here to get 85% off. As for LTE, there is not a current deal right now for the MiFi 500 LTE but since WiMAX is shutting down next year anyways, you might want to get it if you are in an LTE area. Good luck!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @jocal69‌ - Sorry to hear that you lost your device. The device is now deactivated on your account so there is no unauthorized data usage. If you would like to get a replacement device please contact our sales team, 9am-5pm PST, 7 days a week at (877) 848-2810.
This discussion has been closed.