Cancel Order

DamoniskDamonisk Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I have tried endlessly to reach someone at Freedompop to cancel my order. No response. I was going through the order screen and it finalized the order before I could look at available area codes. Mine wasn't listed and that is absolutely needed. So I need to cancel my order. Can anyone direct me on how to communicate with them? It has taken so long they have already shipped so I will have to return the package, is that any cost on my part?

Comments

  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damonisk said:

    Hello,



    I have tried endlessly to reach someone at Freedompop to cancel my order. No response. I was going through the order screen and it finalized the order before I could look at available area codes. Mine wasn't listed and that is absolutely needed. So I need to cancel my order. Can anyone direct me on how to communicate with them? It has taken so long they have already shipped so I will have to return the package, is that any cost on my part?

    @Damonisk,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

    Thanks
    nj

    Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

    Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

  • dbrusteindbrustein Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to cancel my order 63767659 it's not processed yet.

    Thank you
    Diane
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbrustein said:

    I need to cancel my order 63767659 it's not processed yet.



    Thank you

    Diane

    @dbrustein
    Hope all is well :) , I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

    Thanks
    nj

    Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

    Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

  • judgfmjudgfm Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to cancel orders. I made three orders, need to cancel all three. Not shipped yet. Service wont work for me. Thanks.

    Orders nos.
    66436014
    66436266
    66436379
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    judgfm said:

    I need to cancel orders. I made three orders, need to cancel all three. Not shipped yet. Service wont work for me. Thanks.

    Orders nos.
    66436014
    66436266
    66436379

    @judgfm,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

    Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

    Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

    Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Sign In or Register to comment.