i pad connection

edfndyedfndy Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My mifi4082 is flashing a blue or green signal, My i pad says its connected to the spot, but my aps won;t work. am I missing something? ED

Answers

• edfndyedfndy Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    the router is showing green and blue and the I pad shows freedom pop with 3 bars.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Edfndy, can you get internet the web, but not your apps? It seem that something not configer right.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014 #4
    Try going into airport mode on or off, or try uncheck "ask to be join a network". Play around in there and see if it work or not. I had a friend that has the same problem connected to my freedompop and I know it configer setting that doing that.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • edfndyedfndy Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your response, unfortunately I do not have skype and my computer will hot load it. ed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @edfndy‌ - Your account looks good in our system, please PM me (click on my picture, then click "message" in the top right corner on the next page) the address you are trying to connect at.
This discussion has been closed.